Allergy to the sun

Posted: August 10th, 2013 | Author: | Body Care

“Allergy” or “allergic to the sun” is a colloquial term to determine ailments that doctors call – photodermatoses. There is a very much different disorders which happen to those who are sensitive to sunlight.

Mait Jüriado / photo on flickr

Mait Jüriado / photo on flickr

If you are concerned that you are allergic to the sun, or the reaction occurs while taking medication, or after a certain cosmetic, then you should speak to your GP. In some cases, the patient may be referred to a specialist doctor, a dermatologist, who will select a good method of treatment depended on what type of allergy has appeared. But always, in such situations avoid the sun and stay in the shaded places, just to protect the skin with clothes. This will reduce the risk of worsening symptoms, for example while you move from home tocar. Sun allergies are most common in the spring and summer.

At sunny days, do not spray perfume on your neck, cleavage and any other part of your body, as there can occur radiation in case of reaction on perfume with ultraviolet, and on these places may appear dark spots on theskin. Perfumes are chemical substances that sensitize the skin to the sun.

Allergy to the sun, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)

, ,